What is it with Job Descriptions ? Why are they not straight forward ? I mean, some times it feels like when you are going for a job that they think you know everything. They try to be that little bit too technical about describing the role.
I feel a little lost when I open the jobs section and I see all this fancy explanations about what they require from the applicants. I mean how hard is it to write these descriptions ?
Here is one I came across today
* Degree level in Business, Arts, or Marketing
* Six months sales experience is ideal
* Experience in recruitment is an advantage
After a period of training the successful person will:-
* Develop business through cold calling and lead generation
* Demonstrate sales ability and hit targets
* Promote and present our suite of products to HR professionals
* Build new relationships and strengthen existing ones
* Provide client support
Work with one of Ireland’s most dynamic and best known brands, as part of one of the most successful sales teams in the country. Develop your presentation/client facing skills through sales meetings with HR Managers/Directors throughout Dublin and beyond.
Executives who achieve are given the opportunity to travel abroad and work for our sister companies, as well as promotions within Ireland for star performers.